Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Bit of Change

So, After a careful though process, I have decided to change my blog from a Flyff based blog to a, Games I play in general type blog. This should allow me to update on a more frequent basis, thus allowing me to rant and rave a little more than I have been thanks to being absent from  Flyff for awhile. (insert giggle here)

I figure the best way to begins this transition is to inform you of what games I play, for the most part. The top three I will list and the various other games are below. Feel free to click on the names which will take you to the official pages of the game.

Soul of the Ultimate Nation (S.U.N.)

SUN is a fantasy based mmorpg that take you on an adventure through the Brakion Continent. What I particularly enjoy about the game is the in depth quests and "Area Conquest." The Area Conquest is a region based quest list that enables you to receive special rewards such as heirm (in game money) jewelry, jewels, potions, and even pets. The Grinding is medium as the quests are plentiful and you level up at a good pace. 

Fly For Fun (Flyff)

Flyff is a kid friendly cartoon filled word where you fly on brooms and hover boards. The action never stops and is intense. The quests are far and few between and most quests are farming quest items that drop from the mobs. This game is for people who love to grind, because you will be doing a LOT of it (especially at high levels!) More information is below about Flyff.

Forsaken World

Forsaken World is another fantasy mmo where you are taken on an adventure through the land of Eryda. The classes and races are quite exquisite, ranging from humans to elves, dwarfs, stonemen, and kindred (vampires). The quests are plentiful yet there is some grinding to do. Intense instances grant you godly amounts of exp and items; however, you will be buying heaps of hp and mp pots due to an immensely LOW regeneration rate. (One of the lowest I have even experienced!)

Other Games

League of Legends

Perfect World International

Loong

Star Wars Galaxies (Paid Subscription)
Star Wars Galaxies (Paid Subscription)
Star Wars Galaxies has been running for 7 years and the end is sadly coming in December 2011.
I started playing this mmo back when it first came out and off and on since. Wonderful game and it will be missed! 
♥ You Star Wars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment