Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Little Annoyed

So.. Truth of the matter at this point....

I'm major disliking how gPotato has redone their security login procedures. I mean you have to change your password every few months. I've had the same passwords for a long time, but now I have to keep a post it in my planner so I can remember them.

Not to mention, thanks to the whole fiasco of changing passwords and having to use emails to verify your accounts, I have lost my lvl 122H RM. My friend no longer plays and let me have his account and he couldn't remember his email he originally used and now, I'm missing a crap load of penya, CS items, an awesome Stick of Ivilness+9  Fire +11 Int+25 awakes (and) my Bloody Stick+10 Wind+12 Int+21 awakes... and the whole thing kinda put me in a rutt so  I have stopped playing for a bit. Not to mention I started playing another game for a little bit after being offered a closed beta invite and it was okay... But I missed my Flyff! xD





No comments:

Post a Comment